Konami released a 1.3 update to their soccer game Pro Evolution Soccer 2010, and it has added some things that I disliked. One particular feature seems to be the ability to manually switch players, which in the version before, was not possible. This seemed to be a major oversight from Konami, but luckily, they have added it along with many other fixes and features.
Here’s a list of all that’s been updated:
- Manual switch of defending player (button mode only): When you don’t have the ball, tap on any free part of the screen to switch player.
- Kick feint: Prepare a shot and quickly press B (or tap on any free part of the screen in Touch controls) when the power gauge appears.
- Improvement of ball control reactivity (less latency when a player controls the ball).
- Improvement of headers.
- Improvement of performance on iPhone 3G.
- Yellow and red cards management in competitions.
- Display scorers’ names on Pause/Half-time menu.
- Improvement of the simulation of the other match results in a competition.
- Improvement of the camera angle in Offside replay.
- Improvement of the team random selection in Quick match and Exhibition.
- Fix of miscellaneous little bugs.