SGN‘s online multiplayer third-person shooter has been released for the iPhone after first being released for the iPad. While the graphics have been significantly toned down to run on the iPhone, the gameplay seems to remain the same. I’ll presume that the iPhone version will also be played against people playing on the iPad, providing some sort of “cross-platform” multiplayer.
Features include the following:
- The first 3rd-Person shooter played in zero-gravity!
- Play Capture the Flag, Death Match, or Gauntlet on unique, dedicated high-orbital platforms!
- Inhabit a powerful exo-suit with magnetic boots to navigate the void!
- Sling your way into enemy territory with a high-strength magnetic grapple!
- Win matches to earn scrip and upgrade your exo-suit, gear, and weapons!
- Play 1v1 over Bluetooth
- Play 2v2 Online over WiFi or 3G
- Compete against iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad players, all in the same arena!