Crescent Moon Games, the creators of Oblivion on the iPhone (well, almost), have announced that they are releasing two more games for the iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad. Here they are listed below, with screenshots and everything. Both titles look mightily impressive, and I look forward to getting my hands on these titles sooner or later.
Rimelands: Hammer of Thor
Rimelands: Hammer of Thor is a turn-based RPG game with beautiful environments and extremely well done graphics. Turn-based RPGs aren’t exactly the strongest genre on the iPhone, and while demand is questionable, it’s nice to see a good-looking turn-based strategy/RPG game coming to the iPhone.
- Simple yet deep mechanics
- Three character paths, Barbarian, Assassin and Shaman
- Dozens of talents to customize your character with
- Both random-generated and pre-designed levels
- Use blueprints to build new items
Ultra Kid: Mystery of the Mutants
Rimelands: Hammer of Thor is a game that isn’t developed by Crescent Moon Games but rather published; Ultra Kid is a different story. This is a game developed by the same team that brought you Ravensword, and so far, it looks to be quite interesting. Ultra Kid is a platformer that takes place in space, and you have the ability to upgrade your character through weapons, equipment, and more. Again, we’ll have more details as they become available.
- 3d and 2d platforming
- Space travel – planet hopping
- Wicked crazy weapons and powerups
- Stylized 3d characters
- Beautiful alien landscapes and ships to explore
Screenshots for Rimelands: Hammer of Thor
Screenshots for Ultra Kid (Click for full size):