Agharta Studios has finally announced that it has submitted its second installment into its adventure series, and after more than a year of waiting, this is some exciting news. Today they’ve released a “viral” trailer along with the official trailer, and both seem to show some of the hand-drawn environments utilized.
There’s no doubt that Agharta Studios has fantastic artists, and they’re hand-drawn artwork makes for some of the best offerings on the App Store (see Rogue Planet review). We’ll just have to see how the final build of their long-awaited 1112 Episode 02 plays, as beautiful artwork seems to be a given at this point.
So now that this game is in the hands of the Apple gods, let’s just hope they approve it quick enough.
UPDATE (via Toucharcade):
- All new advanced graphical design and artistic direction
- 25 new larger than life environments
- 14 new characters
- Various puzzles, each with a specific gameplay
- An incredibly responsive Multi-Touch user interface
- Original score
- Elaborate interactive narrative
- Totally redesigned game engine