The sequel to last year’s surprise hit “MiniSquadron” has just been released on the app store and it’s available for free. That’s right, no strings attached folks. Here’s a listing of MiniSquadron Special Edition’s features:
- 8 brand new levels, beautifully drawn and each accompanied with a track by more dead composers
- Helicopters which hover – providing new gameplay opportunities
- Over 50 more planes to unlock
- 2 new power ups: “Rapid Fire” and “Freeze”
- A new weapon – Fireballs!
- More animals to shoot down – including Jellyfish, Vampires, and Hamsters!
- OpenFeint Achievements!
While the core game itself is indeed free, it appears the developer MrFungFung has chosen to go the “Freemium” route by offering additional level packs for the modest price of $0.99 each. If you enjoy the game, as many of you no doubt will, why not support this critically acclaimed developer with an in-app purchase?