Gameloft’s new fishing simulator, Fishing Kings, has now jumped into the App Store. As there are not many fishing simulators on the App Store, Gameloft enters waters only (honestly, now) Flick Fishing has dared to tread. Flick Fishing has, since it’s release, attracted over 1.5 million downloads, so it isn’t surprising that Gameloft is attempting to cash in on a surprisingly non-crowded market.
The first things that I notice right off the bat are the beautiful graphics, and it also includes one thing Flick Fishing doesn’t: an underwater camera view. It definitely looks to be a quality competitor to Flick Fishing though, and I wouldn’t be surprised if it finally dethrones the king.
Here are some listed features:
- – 15 fishing spots worldwide
– 33 different species to catch
– Make the biggest catch: Unlock achievements in your Gameloft LIVE! profile, show off your best scores on the dedicated website and vie for the title of Best Fisher
– Intense and realistic gameplay: Whether you’re an experienced fisher or a fish out of water, the gameplay aims at providing you the most realistic fishing sensations, thanks to a wide range of available moves and actions, from casting your line to hooking and struggling with fishes.
– A huge tackle box: Catching a trophy marlin is more than luck! Access a wide range of fishing gear and use the right tools to catch the species you want.