It seemed like just a couple of minutes ago that we posted of Street Fighter IV coming tonight. Wait, it was just a couple of minutes ago. Street Fighter IV has arrived onto the iPhone at approximately 8:10 Pacific Standard Time.
Of course, as for all iPhone games, expectations should be kept in check until you actually get some hands-on time. To me, the controls look a little bit iffy, and pulling off all those combo attacks seem to be quite difficult. Nonetheless, it would be best not to judge a game by its screenshots and actually start to play the game.
The features included are as follows:
- Fight as eight Street Fighter characters in seven different environments.
- Full move sets including Unique Attacks, Special Moves, Focus Attacks, Super Combos and Ultra Combos.
- For a true arcade experience, battle head-to-head on Bluetooth against friends and foes alike.
- Robust “Dojo” boot camp transforms neophytes into Street Fighter masters in five in-depth lessons.
- Customize the controls for your style of play. Move the buttons anywhere you want on the screen and set the level of transparency.
- Unleash super moves with a tap of the “SP” button, or toggle it off from the “Options” menu if you want to enter the button combo manually.
- Four levels of difficulty.