We’ve been following Radio Flare Redux quite closely, and the final gameplay trailer for the shoot-em-up has been released. It shows off more of the gameplay along with the controls, and while I’m still a little bit confused, it looks to be shaping up quite nicely.
It can be assumed that Radio Flare Redux will also implement Chillingo’s Crystal social platform, which has been implemented into most of it’s existing games along with its upcoming. And like the previous version, Radio Flare Redux will be based on the music and the beat, both of which seem to be a strong selling point.
From our previous article:
- Play to the music’s beat as your spacecraft moves and shoots in rhythm. Target enemies and see them pulsate and explode to the tune of each song. Radio Flare REDUX makes music an interactive experience.
- With 33 diverse planet levels based on licensed techno, club and house tracks by internationally renowned DJs. An unprecedented level of audio immersion is guaranteed.
- Club-style visuals and fast-paced fights combine to create a synesthetic cosmic adventure for your ears and fingertips.
- Play with either Drag or Joystick options to pilot your ship as it powers through space, dodging opponents and surrounded by music.
- Gain stars to unlock new planets and take on missions that challenge your knack for rhythm. Unlock a Musical Toy sequencer that lets you arrange sound effects in rhythm and a Visualizer mode that lets you cruise through a level without enemies to enjoy the stimulating graphics and music.
- Explore space with friends and compare your scores and results with Chillingo’s dynamic social gaming network!
- Use the screen capture feature to tweet your gameplay screenshots and brag of your achievements!
We can’t wait to get our hands on this title, and it looks to be shaping out quite nicely. And without further ado, here is the final gameplay trailer we’ve all been waiting for. Price is still yet to be determined.