Radio Flare was one of the first games on the App Store along with some others, and feedback was largely positive due to its unique music integration and gameplay. Well folks, it’s back in an all new form and name: Radio Flare Redux. It boasts to far surpass its predecessor with new licensed music along with side-scrolling shooter action.
- Play to the music’s beat as your spacecraft moves and shoots in rhythm. Target enemies and see them pulsate and explode to the tune of each song. Radio Flare REDUX makes music an interactive experience.
- With 33 diverse planet levels based on licensed techno, club and house tracks by internationally renowned DJs. An unprecedented level of audio immersion is guaranteed.
- Club-style visuals and fast-paced fights combine to create a synesthetic cosmic adventure for your ears and fingertips.
- Play with either Drag or Joystick options to pilot your ship as it powers through space, dodging opponents and surrounded by music.
- Gain stars to unlock new planets and take on missions that challenge your knack for rhythm. Unlock a Musical Toy sequencer that lets you arrange sound effects in rhythm and a Visualizer mode that lets you cruise through a level without enemies to enjoy the stimulating graphics and music.
- Explore space with friends and compare your scores and results with Chillingo’s dynamic social gaming network!
- Use the screen capture feature to tweet your gameplay screenshots and brag of your achievements!
Radio Flare Redux will be released during the end of February, and the price is to be determined. For now, check out the new gameplay trailer that I’m sure most of you will enjoy.