B-Boy Beats from Tag Games has been officially released into the App Store, a game which uses your fingers as a means to break dance on your iPhone. I’ll admit to you all this: I can’t dance. Break dance, hip hop, I just can’t dance. And I’m sure some of you out there will admit you can’t dance.
And while B-Boy Beats doesn’t give you a way to finally achieve break dance king, it’s definitely a solid game to pass your time. For fans of these musical, rhythmic games, B-Boy Beats seems to be one of the more solid titles on the App Store and one of a kind.
Here are some of the more notable features:
- Face off against 7 NYC crews each with their own turf
- Awesome music talent from the hip hop underground
- 10 authentic break-dance moves to learn
- Easy and Hard difficulty levels for extra replay value
- Open Feint social network integration
Here’s the gameplay trailer: