Paul Farley of Tag Games has sent us the scoop on their upcoming game Astro Ranch, a game that is best described as a mix of Farmville, Animal Crossing on the Nintendo DS, and other social games that deal with farming and collaborating with others.
Here are some of the more notable features:
- A unique game experience – exclusive to iPhone
- Farming game-play mashed up with RPG and mini-games
- Awesome 3D world to explore, with beautiful animation
- Lots of strange alien characters to befriend
- Go fishing, pan for gold, steal fruit from trees and visit aliens!
- Large range of crops, livestock and upgrades to buy
- Message friends, send them gifts and credits and many more social features powered by Scoreloop
- Lots of downloadable content available from the online shop
According to Tag Games, Astro Ranch will be available for sale during the week of February 21st, which is actually only a week away. Personally, I’m more than excited to see this game hit the App Store, and we’ll bring you more details once they are available.