Some of you may have heard of the new strategy game named 2012 Zombies vs Aliens – a strategy game with a self explanatory title. First of all, I beta tested this game; I think it deserves a front page mention because it’s strategic and fun, and with more than ten hours of gameplay it’ll last you quite a long time. At the launch sale price of $0.99, this game is a no-brainer. We should have a full review of the game up soon.
However, in addition to the launch sale, the goodness doesn’t end there. The developer is apparently also hosting a contest for the game, and I think it’s pretty damn cool. You have a chance of winning a $15 iTunes gift card every day.
This is how you can participate in the contest:
- Get the Free (iTunes Link) or Full Version (iTunes Link) of the game
- Follow @2012ZvsA on Twitter
- Enable Twitter from OpenFeint from within the game – Here’s How To Do It
- Play the game and submit your scores to Twitter every time you win. The more games you play and the more games you submit, the higher your chances are of winning.
- The winner will be announced on Twitter every day and DM’ed their iTunes gift card code.
Have fun, and I’m definitely going to be joining in on this contest too. Good luck to everyone that participates – the heat is on!