Tired of that laggy Worms? Horrible controls? Horrible performance? Wait no longer! Team17 has submitted their update to the game, and it should be available soon. It addresses the control and performance issues, but it still does not seem to add multiplayer. Still, this is great news and hope the update fixes all the problems we’ve experienced.
- The option to change graphical settings for increased performance in game.
- More responsive camera controls, including the ability to make the camera zoom further in for a closer look at the action.
- The ability to flip the game screen based on the orientation of your device.
- Improved Ninja Rope controls allowing even more death-defying rope stunts.
- The ability to unleash devastating weapons on your enemies from the safety of a parachute.
- Even smarter enemies with shorter thinking times.
- Highly improved back-flip and jump controls, including a new finger swipe method to make sure you never accidentally jump worms into the water again.
- The facility to customise the game even further by creating your own enemy teams.
- Plus, a whole bunch of improvements to touch responsiveness and performance across all devices!