smackBOTS, in celebration of the 1.1 update, has been dropped to the lowest price possible: free! It’s definitely worth a download at this price, and although I found the gameplay simple, I also found it to be entertaining for short play periods. There are different robot heads and colors to unlock also, which adds to the gameplay quite a bit.
- Single player mode with 6 levels; battle against computer with a single player story line.
- Customize your robot with different color and head attachment options.
- Use tilt control to move your smackBOTS!
- Learn secret combo moves. We know. You want to know the moves to beat everyone but it’s more fun to discover the coveted combo moves for yourself!
- When the battle gets tough, hit the berserk button and your quick smashing robot arms will crash your opponent. Or protect yourself from your opponent’s berserk moves.
- Unlock additional robot head and color options as you advance each level.
- Two levels of difficulty. If you think you’ve seen it all, try “I’VE GOT CRAZY THUMB SPEED!” and take up the challenge.
Go grab it now, the sale is only valid until the end of the weekend.