Isotope: A Space Shooter has dropped from $2.99 all the way down to $0.99. The game features tons of content, enough to last you atleast a month. There is a lite version to try out also, and even the lite version includes a full-featured survival mode and 8 or so campaign levels. The full version has over 30 campaign levels along with 40 different ships. If you haven’t gotten it yet, now is the time.
- Fast and Frenetic gameplay with tons of enemy mobs.
- A Full Campaign Mode with over 30 missions.
- Earn credits from missions and spend them in the store to expand your arsenal of ships, modules, abilities and satellites.
- 40 different ships to purchase and level up.
- Purchase and equip modules to increase your ship’s effectiveness.
- Use abilities like mega laser, blackhole and time stop to turn the tide in battle.
- Equip satellites and have them fight by your side.
- Take your leveled-up ship and compete in survival mode with online leaderboards.
- Play the game exactly how you want to play it with 5 different control schemes
Again, this game is highly recommended for fans of Geometry Wars and other space shooters.