Not long ago, we did an exclusive hands on preview with Triazzle, a beautiful puzzler that’s sure to please. Most of you were itching to buy that game, waiting and waiting in front of the computer refreshing the iTunes store. Well the wait is over, Triazzle has been released into the App Store wilderness. Will it grow, shrivel, or grow into a magnificent flower? Mates, this game will please almost everyone young and old, and this game has potential to grow into a beautifully-colored flower in the App Store. All you have to do is find it through the ugly bushes.
- Pick-up-and-play, Triazzle is intuitive and easy to learn!
- 9 and 16 piece puzzle formats (others on the way!)
- Beginner, intermediate and difficult levels
- Special Kids’ Games for players 5 and up
- Puzzle characters come to life when they are correctly matched
- Pieces are easy to manipulate, just touch and drag, tap to rotate
- Handy “docks” store puzzle pieces and may be retracted for additional playing space
- “Matches” feature highlights all correctly matched pieces
- Animated Hints feature assists you when you need help
- “Shake-to-Solve” completes any puzzle for you
- “Simple Backgrounds” option provides less detailed screens for visually challenged
- Easy to follow, illustrated Help screens
- No clock for stress-free game play
- Games in play are automatically saved
- Dozens of stunning graphical environments
- Exotic original music scored by film and TV composer Billy White Acre
The sale price is $2.99, and the creators are Dreamship Inc.. They are also the creators of the original Triazzle puzzles that sold over 5 million copies during the 90s.
Developer’s Walkthrough Video: