Power Pros Touch, the popular baseball game on the Wii, has arrived on the App Store for a somewhat expensive price of $3.99. The game seems to be only offered in portrait mode, and landscape mode is not supported. It’s published by Konami.
- Two Gameplay Modes:
- Exhibition Mode
- Choose from 6 unique baseball teams and play against the CPU. Play the game with customized settings.
- Pennant Mode
- Play like the Pros in pennant mode, complete with customized settings.
- You can customize your season and select 25, 50, or 162 games. Innings can also be customized: choose 3, 6, or 9 innings per game.
- Play through your baseball season anytime anywhere.
- Difficulty settings range from Novice, Normal, and Expert.
- Graphics – An exciting baseball experience is at your fingertips with rich and dynamic animations and intuitive controls.
- Sound – This is Power Pros at its finest! Complete with commentary, crowd noise, background music and fight songs – just like the console games. Over 120 variations of play-by-play provide you with an exciting baseball game experience on your iPhone/iPod touch!
Note: This is a gameplay video of the Wii version.