From the makers of Sentinel: Mars Defense and Sentinel 2: Earth Defense comes a new iPhone game Car Mania. The game includes OpenFeint, a social networking program similar to the Plus+ network and Scoreloop. Car Mania can be described as “addictive pick-up-and-play action that’s sure to drive you round the bend!”
- Intuitive controls – draw each vehicle’s path with your finger; tap to stop and go.
- Keep commuters moving and in one piece – delays and crashes cause the road rage meter to rise!
- Juggle a variety of cars, trucks and motorbikes, each with different speeds and capabilities.
- Watch out for road works or you’ll get in a jam!
- Play across three gorgeous maps with distinct layouts and unique challenges.
- Go for the top score in a fast and furious round of Time Attack, or play Survival mode and see how long you can keep the city moving.
- Want to let off some stream? Try Road Rage mode where pile ups mean points. Happy wrecking!
- With full online high scores and unlockable achievements usingOpenFeint, there’s always an excuse for just one more go.
- Music & sound effects by Earcom
- Ipod Music Library access (for OS3.0+ users only)
The game is in the approval process, so it should be available any day now. For more information and screenshots visit the Car Mania homepage here.